Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Who We Are

What's up???! I am Luisa from Peru but now I live in USA. I traveled here because I want a better future to me and my family.  I like to help the people who need help and pass the day with my friends listening music or talking with them.   

Hola! I  am Sandra from Paraguay. I love New York but when I came here I'm really afraid. I love to chat with my friends and go to parties. I really like to eat "Pan de Bono" with coffee. 




Hi!  I am Manuel from Ecuador. I'm 17 years old and I'm senior. I am in the soccer and handball team of Newcomers High School.

Aloja! My name is Horlnestine, I am from Haiti. Love to chat and go to the parties, I like the beach and I am in the swimming team of Newcomers High School. I like to read and listen to music.


                                

2 comments:

  1. Hola Amigos,

    I enjoyed learning about your tour to NYU, sounds like a great time! I wanted to ask you a few questions about your cultures-

    Luisa, are the schools in Peru similar to Newcomers?

    Sandra, what is "Pan de Bono"?

    Manuel, is handball a game they also play in Ecuador?

    Horlnestine, you mentioned you like to listen to music, do you listen to American/Haitian music?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, guys! I'm looking forward to learning more about you in future posts!

    ReplyDelete